Our interactive Jeopartay game is inspired by America's favorite TV game show, Jeopardy! Here are step-by-step instructions for how to play Jeopardy Powerpoint games created by Pen + Paper Made.
Walk through the full features of our Microsoft Powerpoint game, such as a working scoreboard, and learn how to easily edit the game questions and answers for a fully customizable game with our Youtube video tutorial:
Direct Youtube link: https://youtu.be/efuz7UekQv8
Instructions as a PDF: Direct Download Link
(best if done on desktop or laptop computer)
- 0:27 - Software requirements
- Microsoft 2011 or later
- You can sign up for a free trial of Microsoft 365 at: https://penandpapermade.com/microsoft-free-trial
- 1:05 - MACRO (.pptm) vs NON-MACRO (.pptx) versions
- 2:00 - How to use the MACRO version (with full features including working scoreboard):
- 2:05 - Enable macros
- 4:42 - Edit Categories, Questions and Answers
- 7:25 - Edit Daily Double
- 7:56 - Edit Final Round
- 8:10 - Edit Timer
- 8:42 - Start/Play Game
- 10:30 - How to Use Score Board
- 11:25 - Run through Daily Double
- 11:57 - Run through Final Round
- 12:48 - Celebrate Winner
- 13:03 - How to edit the NON-MACRO version (with some features):
- Questions and Answers
How to Share Screen via Zoom
If you play on Zoom, here's how to share your screen and computer sound:
Step 1. Select "Share Screen" at the bottom of your Zoom screen.
Step 2. Pick what part of your screen you want to share (Powerpoint screen).
Step 3. Check off to "Share Computer Sound" so guests can hear the sound elements of the Powerpoint.
Step 4. "Share" to finalize your settings.
Step 5. Confirm your screen is being shared by the note outlined in green.
Step 6. Select the "More" options when your screen is being shared to change settings. Note, you may also use this as an alternative method to "Share Computer Sound."
Step 7. When you are done, you may "Stop Share" to not share your screen anymore.
How to Share Screen via Webex
For those on Webex, here are instructions from a previous customer:
"In the screen-sharing menu, you will see two options at the top: optimize for static content (Text and Images) or optimize for animated content (Video).
When you choose to optimize for animated/video content, you should have a checkbox option to share your computer´s audio output. Make sure to select that."